Over the Rainbow




Hello ya'll.... I decided to embed this video. I watched this epi of Glee tonight and liked it so much I decided to share the scene where they're singing the Uke version of 'Over the Rainbow'


Anywaaaaaaay........

I took a break from studying today bc really the state of my bowels yesterday......... (ok enough of that)
Whether the break was a good idea or a bad one, I don't know, but tomorrow the hardcore studying shall resume. Woo!

 ----------------------

Oh, shout out to whoever reads my blog in Northridge and New York! I don't know who you are, but you seem to have been coming on and catching up on my randomness. Hope you're enjoying! lol

-----------------------

Well my doctors appt is finally upon me... tomorrow at 11am, and dear sweet L-rd, I hope he.she can help me! I'm at my wits end!

-----------------------

Anyone out there taking the LSAT this October? How ya'll dealing? Am I just being weak sauce? lol...

Oh follow me on tweetehr (yes, I know it's twitter, but the mexi's say tweetehr, which amuses me.) Anyway Tweetehr Link!

I retweet news a lot, or write random happenings of the day. I'm actually not at all interesting, but hey if you're interested request to follow me... =)

9.15.2010 at 1:32 AM

0 Comments to "Over the Rainbow"

Post a Comment